Friday, June 6, 2008

Silly Busy Days

The last few days have been fun filled days. I had the pleasure of babysitting Mariana on Monday. (First, note that is not Marina :) After not too much sleep, and a rather cranky morning, I found my way to the sillyness of little ones.
Trust me, they are having more fun then it looks like.
Tuesday I worked at night and Corey had the joy of being home alone with the kids. He too found his way into sillyness.

I'm so happy to see that the sillyness is everywhere.

Wednesday was a pretty basic day. Olivia had softball (sorry, no pics), but Gage's baseball was cancelled.


Thursday was another slow day. I worked and Gage had a baseball party.


Today started out slow, but then Steve showed up. Steve is our contractor friend who came to take down our garage/shed that has been slowly falling down on its own. Ethan awoke from his nap to see many "twucks" in the drive way. He was so excited. Olivia and Gage even made it home in time to see the destruction.



So, that has been my rather boring week so far this week. Nothing much going on this weekend. Just gardening, baseball, graduation party, soccer and sealing a driveway. Shouldn't take but a few hours to do all of that :) Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely rain and is ready for the sweltering heat this weekend.

No comments: